Why Am I Feeling This Way?
Hmmmm...juz came back after posting Hsing's prezzy at Danny's letterbox Hope Hsing will like it. Yupz! Zhe acccompanied me to his place. Throughout the journey, we're both very quiet. I didn't wanna talk much, juz wanted to feel his presence. It's a very nice feeling to be with him. Once in a while amidst the silence, he would tell me when he'll be booking in, or booking out, for wat reason and etc...It's really nice listening to him.
At times I really wanted to talk to him, whether it's asking him or telling him...I juz didn't pluck up that enough courage to do so...like what Liying said - I might be running away. Haha...whatever lah! Anyway, this morning while playing ball with him, I thought I heard him say he wanted to send me off, but I kinda not bother abt that qn & he didn't persist so....haha. I think he isn't sending me off anyway...
I'll take care & will be back to see you, my friends!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home